1. Rescue bully-breed dogs from Alabama Shelters.
2. Provide medical, behavioral and other support to our foster homes until the dog is adopted.
3. Spay/neuter, vaccinate, microchip, heartworm test/treat, train and provide all necessary tools to help our dogs be the best breed ambassadors they can be!
4. Educate the public regarding responsible ownership of bully-breed dogs.
5. Educate about and fight Breed Specific Legislation (BSL) laws
What we DON’T do
1. Rescue dogs outside Alabama
2. We are not animal control. We do not enter private property to retrieve dogs.
3. We don't accept owner surrenders; we do not operate a facility.
4. Allow dogs to leave our program intact. All dogs are spayed/neutered before adopted.